Re: mail-order

  • Frans van Cuilenborg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      I am using Matschke E-mail Address:
      MatschkeModellbahn@...

      I do not have their postal address here in my office but can send it tonight
      if there is any interest.
      They have given me an excellent service, accepts AMX (and other cards ?)

      Usually it takes about 10 days from ordering to having the stuff on my
      table.

      Frans

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
        Uwe,

        I use both of the following suppliers for Z-stuff. They are both situated in
        the U.S. , accept credit cards and both have provided me with excellent
        service. Orders have always arrived within 7 to 10 days of placement.

        http://www.modellbahnott.com/ Modellbahn Ott Hobbies. Accepts orders by
        email.
        http://www.walthers.com/exec/page/main Walthers. Accepts orders using
        on-line order form.

        Dave Jones
        Canberra, Australia

      • BJKRONEN@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
          To the Special URL section:

          > Another mail order shop that I have seen on the web is Discount Trains.

          > http://www.discount-train.com/trains/z.html

          I buy quite a bit from them. My experience was excellent (5 orders) with
          them in the USA.

          One of our Norway list members (now in Kosovo on milliary assignment) also
          has bought from them. He advised me that his dealings with them were prompt
          and friendly from the Norway end as well. They answer all emails within 24
          hours.

          Thank heavens for credit cards. No registered mail, no cash, no Euros, no
          USD, no Looney Bucks, Pesos, etc. Just place your order and watch the
          mailbox.

          Bill Kronenberger
          Houston