RE: [Z_Scale] Reguarding Z Scale Bumpers

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      >I really don't appreciate this Adam person saying I was claiming they
      >where his.

      He didn't. Someone else posted a message to the list that said they had
      bought some from you, and thought they were his. At no time did he imply
      that you had claimed his work as your own; the closest he came to saying
      that was to state if the bumpers that this person had bought were in fact
      his, someone had bought them from him to resell them. He checked on it and
      determined that this was not the case and posted this information on the
      list.
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC
    • william dunn
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
        I am the person that sent the inquiry to "Adam" about the Scale Bumpers.
        I purchased them on eBay and I Did one thing wrong. I made the fatal
        mistake and ASSUMED that they were made by Adam. The Hobby Dealer did
        not Claim that they were made by Adam.

        I send my apology to Adam and the Hobby Dealer on eBay.

        WILLIAM M. DUNN

        Thanks, Larry, for a very accurate response.

        Adam

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Card" <lpcard@h...> wrote:
        > >I really don't appreciate this Adam person saying I was claiming
        they
        > >where his.
        >
        > He didn't. Someone else posted a message to the list that said
        they had
        > bought some from you, and thought they were his. At no time did
        he imply
        > that you had claimed his work as your own; the closest he came to
        saying
        > that was to state if the bumpers that this person had bought were
        in fact
        > his, someone had bought them from him to resell them. He checked
        on it and
        > determined that this was not the case and posted this information
        on the
        > list.
        > V/R
        > Larry P. Card
        > Franklinton NC

        This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm
      • thomascb2004
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
          The positive upshot of this series of postings is to reveal that
          there are two sources of bumpers for the Z Scale community. I urge
          each source to offer the best at the best price and good fortune to
          both.

          Tom

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "william dunn" <w.dunn@c...> wrote:
          > I am the person that sent the inquiry to "Adam" about the Scale
          Bumpers.
          > I purchased them on eBay and I Did one thing wrong. I made the
          fatal
          > mistake and ASSUMED that they were made by Adam. The Hobby Dealer
          did
          > not Claim that they were made by Adam.
          >
          > I send my apology to Adam and the Hobby Dealer on eBay.
          >
          > WILLIAM M. DUNN

          Behalf
          > Of Adam
          > Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 10:36 AM
          > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Reguarding Z Scale Bumpers
          >

          > Thanks, Larry, for a very accurate response.
          >
          > Adam
          >

          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Card" <lpcard@h...> wrote:
          > > >I really don't appreciate this Adam person saying I was claiming
          > they
          > > >where his.
          > >
          > > He didn't. Someone else posted a message to the list that said
          > they had
          > > bought some from you, and thought they were his. At no time did
          > he imply
          > > that you had claimed his work as your own; the closest he came to
          > saying
          > > that was to state if the bumpers that this person had bought were
          > in fact
          > > his, someone had bought them from him to resell them. He checked
          > on it and
          > > determined that this was not the case and posted this information
          > on the
          > > list.
          > > V/R
          > > Larry P. Card
          > > Franklinton NC

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • hobbycraftsnmore
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005

            > I send my apology to Adam and the Hobby Dealer on eBay.
            >
            > WILLIAM M. DUNN
            >

            >Hi
            That ok.
            If you need more I have them in my ebay store or have question just
            ask. I will be offering a couple other thing in the next couple weeks
            after I get a website up and working right.
          • Allan Miller
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
              You did the right thing, William. It's nice to be part of a forum
              where folks conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, and I say
              that as a person who is a member of various train-related forums in a
              variety of scales. Some of them can be rather bitter battlegrounds,
              at times, and it's refreshing--and relaxing, as well as
              informative--to be able to visit at least one where civility and good
              conduct rules.