Re: WARNING! Ebay seller "Hobbycraftsandmore" is NOT selling my bumpers

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      Adam (et al)

      I have a couple of yours and a couple of theirs. Yours are 'better' in
      terms of craftsmanship and accuracy, theirs are a less expensive
      alternative and they do include the (rather clunky) clear plastic
      insulating joiners. (Pesonally, I prefer to use the mostly under-track
      Marklin black insulating joiners.)

      They don't claim to be you or to be representing you. It just took a
      little careful looking at their pics to see that their bumpers were
      'different' in the ways I've described.

      You had a good idea and they're imitating it, apparently.

      RGM