micro-train freight cars

  • John C. Lessing
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
      Where can I get Micro-train freight cars (z-scale)
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
          JOHN:

          I was just at Papa Ben's in Houston today, and they have a good assortment of Z Scale cars, vehicles, buildings, locomotives, etc. (but I don't recall seeing any AZL). They also have Marklin trucks and stuff like that. They will order anything you want. I know they respond to email, take credit cards, and do mail orders. In case you care, the email is:

          papabens@...

          I don't think they have a web site.

          Jim Hinds

          Where can I get Micro-train freight cars (z-scale)

        • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
            Loren, can't seem to make the email address below work? uncle ron

            > Where can I get Micro-train freight cars (z-scale)

            John,

            You can find them at a few hobby shops, Ebay, some on line dealers such as
            "Z Scale monster", and I carry them also. I can be reached at
            ljsnyder@....

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            the web.