Re: Tenders

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2005
      Thanks for everyone's replies, and especially to Garth for listing
      what he has on offer.

      I was really looking for American models, and it really wasn't such a
      good idea anyway, I think. All in all, I've decided to use transition
      cars. Relatively easy to make using MT rolling stock and replacement
      trucks.

      But at least I started a somewhat useful thread...

      RGM