Thanks

  • Larry Donsbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2005
      I know that this a few days late but I just returned home from the
      NTS and vacation.

      The members of SANTRAK – Z Division would like to congratulate
      everyone at the Z Convention and National Train Show for a job well
      done.

      We would like to thank Rob Kluz, his wife and sister-in-law for a
      wonderful job on the Z Convention. In addition, thanks to the
      individuals who opened up their homes for the rest of us to see
      their handy work and a special thanks to the wives who put up with
      all the visitors. A special thanks to ZTrack Magazine, Märklin,
      Micro-Trains and AZL for their contributions to the participants and
      the clubs attending the Z Scale Convention

      We would like to thank Randy Smidt, Bill Kronenberg, and all the
      participating individuals and clubs for welcoming our crew and
      helping us out. We made some friends, met old ones and hope to get
      to know others who will attend in the future. The Z layout made a
      great impression on everyone at the show and a special impression on
      the member of our club.

      We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to future events and
      seeing everyone again.

      Larry & Harriet Donsbach
      Bob Arrington
      Gary Griffin

      San Antonio Ntrak Assoc. (SANTRAK), Z Division
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
        Bill,

        I know the feeling regarding computers...........When I first got my
        computer, I was so dumb.............."how dumb were you?"...........that it
        took me two weeks to realize that the button that said "NO" was actually the
        "ON" button and I was looking at it upside down......Doh!

      • hobbycraftsnmore
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16 11:04 PM
          Thanks for the info on the demensions
          Hobbycraftsnmore
        • kaiserwillieii0815
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31 12:18 PM
            I just want to thank MTL for the wonderful CB&Q Engines! I have been soooo waiting for these!
            Kelley
          • FT. Dewey
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
              After posting my reply to Jeff, I read the posts supporting the posting of all events. Thanks, guys !!
                                                                                              DEWEY

              _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`