2001 Layout Tour Photos

  • Turner Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
          This is a multi list post to inform you of a new web site that was just completed. Some of you may have wondered what I have been up to lately, well here it is. 20Mb of photos (300+) on 25 pages covering HO, HOn3, Sn3, S & On3. These are all from the 2001 Sn3 Symposium held in Seattle, WA last month. Most are of a narrow gauge theme with a few standard gauge. Lots of scenery and layout ideas to be seen here. Feel free to past this along so everyone can enjoy these. If these do not interest you, then I am sorry please forgive the large posting. Enjoy.

          Pat Turner