Re: [z_scale] Sadly, Done With Z

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      Well now there then John,
      My wife has a strange habit of stalling when she should be on the move. I
      have to think of ways to coax her into getting going without making a
      federal case of it! Still I love her and wouldn't even think of trading her
      in on a newer model that would most likely have her own set of quirks. If
      you are really determined to leave Z for greener pastures try checking out
      TT scale 1:120. The trains run very well, are moderately priced and are a
      nice size. The prime manufacturer Tillig has a web site and there is an
      active group on Yahoo.
      Best wishes,
      Jay Greer/Der Wegmann