Re: marklin turnouts

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2001
      Well,

      That didn't take long. Exactly as described on your site D.A., I
      slipped the CA in on a needle. I still found there was a bit of a bump
      right after the hole where the contact strip is inserted. A couple of
      light passes with a curved jewlers file brought it down to the level of
      the metal contact strip.

      It's running a bit clunky after that section however, but I had just
      painted my ties so a thorough, magnified look is now in order.

      Thanks very much.

      John Cubbin