Re: Interesting list----CORRECTION

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi Bill,

      In my capacity of list watchdog, I would like to point out that the
      list allows 'For sale' announcements on the 1st and 15th of the
      month. I am usually very forgiving of postings outside of those
      target dates which was the case for your first post. However, I
      would request that you post the for sale list only once to this
      group. Please edit your updates and corrections to reflect this
      policy.

      Thank you for your collaboration,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Moderator