IMPORTANT NOTE FROM Z scale Conventione ROAD FOR GP35 MTL

  • Stephen Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      PEOPLE HAVE VISIBLY SEEN THE GP35
      The MTL GP35 is on display at the N scale convention.
      The first road name appears that it will be a
      PRR, YES thats Pennsy.
      In color Brunswick Green
      Engine road number 2365

      Mr. A. Amick has physically had it in his hands and seen and held it.

      Possibly more to report later.
      Stephen
    • randy smidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        Stephen, I'm sure Adam has told you by now, but MTL gave us a loaner to run today at the show. It runs great! Tomorrow, I think we are supposed to get to run two of them.

        MTL said they are expecting a September release date now.

        Sgt. Tim brought a couple of Kurt's 3R works tank cars and they are beautiful. Almost impressive was Kurt's lawn mower! Yes, a push mower in Z scale!

        Preliminary casting of the Allan Curtis intermodal flat cars also made an appearance.

        The Deitrich Models circus elephant stock car was also impressive. It's about the same size and a modern high cube boxcar!

        I know I am forgetting something, but my brain is mush right now.

        Having fun in Ohio!

        Randy Smidt