Z Convention Start Times

  • Tina Fraser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      I feel like such a goober, but I can not find my convention paperwork
      ANYWHERE. Can someone please let me know what time registration starts
      tomorrow morning and what time the opening is? I need to know (I live
      about 5 minutes from where the convention is) so I can tell my husband
      he has to get his own ride to work.

      Just got off a 4-day gaming convention downtown (Origins), and still
      trying to get over the exhaustion from that. My husband's company
      provided the computers and support for the LAN gaming (40 computers),
      and the convention started Wednesday night at 6 and ran until 4 on
      Sunday. Both of us are pretty tired.

      I couldn't find any of my paperwork. So....please let me know what
      time it starts so I can be sure to be there bright and early! Thanks!
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        Tina,

        Registration at the Depot is set for 8:45am and will last 30 minutes. See you
        then!

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.