Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Scale Convention... Thank You!

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 8:58 AM
      OOps, sleep deprivation is setting in. That was just supposed to be going to Rob.

      Randy

      randy smidt <randy@...> wrote:
      Hey Rob,

      Rob A.'s and my new theme is "This is Fun!" It must be said while completely exhausted and in a tone that has a hint of self doubt and trying to convince yourself of the fact.

      We were both up until about 2:00am last night loading up the trailer and Rob took a nice little spill that he will be feeling for quite sometime. Rob A., I really did not mind helping with the Herculean task, so don't worry. Now that it is (at least half) over, I can laugh about it. Of course I had the ulterior motive of making sure as many modules as possible show up in Ohio!

      Take care,
      Randy Smidt

      ztrack@... wrote:
      Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! I have to admit, I am having
      fun. It is very enjoyable to be able to share my passion with the hobby with
      others. Of course, the lack of sleep does affect me once and a while. After
      this week, things should improve. :-).

      Well back to work. Still too much to do for Columbus and the NTS.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor for American Z Line

    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4 9:36 AM
        Hey, Rob!

        You may be sleep deprived but the rest of us "volunteers" are getting
        bed sores from 10-hour days spent on the Interstates getting to the
        Convention ;-)

        Perhaps some measure of thanks should also be directed to the unpaid
        clinicians who are travelling to Columbus from Vancouver, WA, Houston,
        TX, Spring, TX, Washington, DC and Montréal, QC. These guys hope to
        provide some of the entertainment, create chaos, havoc and inflict
        major damage to long-held opinions about what it means to be a
        Z-scaler. <wink>

        Will be arriving at the venue later today to scope out the setup.
        Tomorrow morning at 8am, the spectacle begins!

        Just for old time's sake, I plan on sending daily despatches from the
        Z-con and NTS front lines so that the "world" will come to fully
        realize how much they're missing!

        CheerZ,
        Jeffrey MacHan
        Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR