Modellbahn Treff Special Dampf Bier

  • jamsterbob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Kaiser Brauerei in Germany in conjuction with this recent event and
      Maerklin is offering 2 liter special, commerative dampf (steam) biers
      with the Henschel-Wegmann train on the label and I'm wanting to know
      if anybody knows where I can purchase same. I've e-mailed the
      brewery, but as of yet, they have not responded. Vielen Dank!