Re: An important question about the SW-1 kit

  • pray59_3
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
      I have a 250 Watt American Beauty set that I want to try out on those
      shells. It has enough power to almost spot weld, so should be up to the
      task. I originally was using it for handlaid track, but often it would
      vaporize the copper off the copper clad board.

      -Robert
    • John Duino
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
        Personally I'm more apprehensive about trying to paint one than build one!

        John