SW-1 Awesome!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello Lajos,

      It is a great thrill to see a masterpiece come together, step-by-step.
      I don't know if any other scales get to enjoy such a wonderful
      locomotive "strip-tease" unveiling.

      Congratulations on an imaginative design and a super-looking
      diesel-electric switcher. Looking forward to seeing it in Columbus /
      Cincinnati.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR
      http://www.Val-Ease-Central.com

      P.S. Attendees at the Z-Con will leave with a CD-ROM souvenir of
      their VECRR clinic experience.