Re: The SW-1 saga continues

  • thomascb2004
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      Lajos,

      Have you had a chance to run it much? What is its pulling power
      (#cars)?

      Is there room for a DCC chip?

      Thanks,

      Tom

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek" <olaj@d...> wrote:
      > I just uploaded another picture of the
      > SW-1 kit locomotive. It can be viewed at
      > Files - Concept: SW-1side-rear
      >
      > Lajos
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        I can't quite make it out. Do I see an MTL coupler?
        In any case, what coupler or couplers will be offered.
        I'm hopoing for MTL or MTL compatible.

        I just noticed that the chassis will have the red
        wheels common to Marklin. I know that's the way
        Marklin comes. I should think "WE" won't want red
        wheels. Solution?

        --- thomascb2004 <thomascb2004@...> wrote:

        > Lajos,
        >
        > Have you had a chance to run it much? What is its
        > pulling power
        > (#cars)?
        >
        > Is there room for a DCC chip?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Tom
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek"
        > <olaj@d...> wrote:
        > > I just uploaded another picture of the
        > > SW-1 kit locomotive. It can be viewed at
        > > Files - Concept: SW-1side-rear
        > >
        > > Lajos

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Roger Shimada
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek" <olaj@d...> wrote:
          > I just uploaded another picture of the SW-1 kit locomotive. ...

          Thanks for another update!

          Looks like it's coming along nicely.

          I'll have to seriously improve my model building skills!
        • harbormaster@searails.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
            Mr. Thek,
            Our booth number is 261, immeidately adjacent to the Ztrack
            booth.
            jim
            Harbormaster@...
            Rail Served Heavy Industry Models