The SW-1 saga continues

  • Lajos Thek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      I just uploaded another picture of the
      SW-1 kit locomotive. It can be viewed at
      Files - Concept: SW-1side-rear

      Lajos
    • thomascb2004
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
        Lajos,

        Have you had a chance to run it much? What is its pulling power
        (#cars)?

        Is there room for a DCC chip?

        Thanks,

        Tom

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek" <olaj@d...> wrote:
        > I just uploaded another picture of the
        > SW-1 kit locomotive. It can be viewed at
        > Files - Concept: SW-1side-rear
        >
        > Lajos
      • Tom Fisher
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          I can't quite make it out. Do I see an MTL coupler?
          In any case, what coupler or couplers will be offered.
          I'm hopoing for MTL or MTL compatible.

          I just noticed that the chassis will have the red
          wheels common to Marklin. I know that's the way
          Marklin comes. I should think "WE" won't want red
          wheels. Solution?

          --- thomascb2004 <thomascb2004@...> wrote:

          > Lajos,
          >
          > Have you had a chance to run it much? What is its
          > pulling power
          > (#cars)?
          >
          > Is there room for a DCC chip?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Tom
          >

          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek"
          > <olaj@d...> wrote:
          > > I just uploaded another picture of the
          > > SW-1 kit locomotive. It can be viewed at
          > > Files - Concept: SW-1side-rear
          > >
          > > Lajos

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Roger Shimada
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lajos Thek" <olaj@d...> wrote:
            > I just uploaded another picture of the SW-1 kit locomotive. ...

            Thanks for another update!

            Looks like it's coming along nicely.

            I'll have to seriously improve my model building skills!
          • harbormaster@searails.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
              Mr. Thek,
              Our booth number is 261, immeidately adjacent to the Ztrack
              booth.
              jim
              Harbormaster@...
              Rail Served Heavy Industry Models