UMTRR Website Update - June 2005

  • umtrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi all,

      The Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report website has been updated.

      The archive versions of the UMTRR for June 2005 have been posted, and
      all release tables including the "Month by Month" table for 2005 have
      been updated.

      For those of you not familiar with it, the UMTRR is my independent
      review and commentary on the monthly releases of Micro-Trains Line,
      not affiliated with MTL, and includes information on the prototype
      history of the car, data from Official Railway Equipment Registers,
      photo references, and just about anything else I can get my hands on.
      There are also occassional "guest commentaries" from specific
      railroad and prototype experts, all in a convenient easy to use
      package.

      The June 2005 full-length subscriber edition of the UMTRR was sent to
      all UMTRR e-mail subscribers on June 11. The archive edition on the
      website is shorter, doesn't cover locomotive and some Special Edition
      releases, and does not include live links, and is posted two to three
      weeks (or more!) after the subscriber edition is issued. Subscribers
      usually receive the full UMTRR within a few days of the Micro-Trains
      monthly announcements. The July 2005 issue should be e-mailed by July
      15.

      Visit the website for information on how to subscribe:

      http://www.irwinsjournal.com/umtrr

      The UMTRR continues to be free and worth at least that much...

      Cheers,
      George in Ellison Park, NY
      UMTRR, A1G, W&NY, IJOnline...
      ...all at http://www.irwinsjournal.com