Re: Will anyone be videotaping/webcasting Z Scale Convention

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Mike

      Being torn between two great things is not bad. I hope you have
      visited an Oshkosh B'gosh store at an outlet mall to purchase a small
      Railroad Engineers hat. They usually have them in stock along with the
      matching stripped coveralls. I use to keep my son outfitted with a
      pair as he grew.

      A few months ago Jim Manley got a setup on his laptop where he could
      attach it to his cell phone and transmit from anywhere. He wants to
      transit a live video feed from the convention and the NTS for all those
      people who won't be able to attend. I met with Jim last night since he
      is doing some work in Atlanta and he gives it a 50% chance that it will
      work ok.

      A DVD would be great too. Someone would have to gather the videos,
      edit them and then add some cool music to create a masterpiece. Would
      be cool.

      Congratulations on the soon to be little engineer in the family. :)

      Tim