Re: [Z_Scale] Re: SW-1's!!!!!!
- Oh boy! Where do I sign up? Uncle ron
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Wed Jun 29 16:44:21 2005
Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: SW-1's!!!!!!
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:
> Any chance you will sell the completed model
Yes. I'll market four different completion
levels of the SW-1.
1. Basic kit for advanced modelers
2. Pre-assembled, sandblasted shell with
a voucher for chassis modification by Zthek
3. Ready to run primed model
4. Fully completed model
My first brass product, the ET194 electric
freight railcar's shell and chassis side
parts are already assembled in Hungary.
The quality is fantastic, so nothing holds
me back to do the samething with the SW-1.
I'm still working on the final prices, but
to get some idea, the basic kit including
all the fasteners, detail parts, extra wheel
set, constant front light circuit, rear LED
light circuit, drill bits, tap and instructions
will be around $80.00.
-Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small DoseZ!
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
* Visit your group "z_scale
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale> " on the web.
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service