Re: [Z_Scale] Re: SW-1's!!!!!!

  • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 29, 2005
      Oh boy! Where do I sign up? Uncle ron

      -----Original Message-----
      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed Jun 29 16:44:21 2005
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: SW-1's!!!!!!

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@c...> wrote:

      > Any chance you will sell the completed model

      Yes. I'll market four different completion
      levels of the SW-1.
      1. Basic kit for advanced modelers
      2. Pre-assembled, sandblasted shell with
      a voucher for chassis modification by Zthek
      3. Ready to run primed model
      4. Fully completed model

      My first brass product, the ET194 electric
      freight railcar's shell and chassis side
      parts are already assembled in Hungary.
      The quality is fantastic, so nothing holds
      me back to do the samething with the SW-1.
      I'm still working on the final prices, but
      to get some idea, the basic kit including
      all the fasteners, detail parts, extra wheel
      set, constant front light circuit, rear LED
      light circuit, drill bits, tap and instructions
      will be around $80.00.

      * Visit your group "z_scale
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale> " on the web.

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .