Re: More GP-35 questions

  • thomascb2004
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
      Jeffery,

      Thank you for the advise about using the group search function. Since
      my participation in the group is mainly to read the messages (ie learn)
      and ask questions from time to time, I have never used the function.
      I took a peek at "Message Help" on how to use the function but it did
      not jump out at me. This looks like a nice feature, would you coach
      the group on where to learn how to do it, please?

      Many thanks,

      Tom