Re: [Z_Scale] Re: I wonder...who

  • trainnut88@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      <Why is it that ebay sellers cannot be honest in the description? if it is
      used say so.>

      I don't think all ebay sellers are dishonest, you just have to find the right
      one. I have sold a few + some Z scale items on ebay with no returns. If a
      seller list only a few cars then they are most likely used, So you email him and
      ask. Anyways!

      If your going to the Ohio Conventions and can't live without ebay for a week
      and don't have a laptop, and you have some extra time, come see some New Z
      scale items for yourself and don't even have to pay for postage.

      You can always stop by our Radisson Hotel room at the Z Scale Convention
      and/or the Millennium Hotel at the NTS Conventions and look over some 450+ New
      discontinued MTL rolling stock cars with Magne-Matic & Marklin Z style couplers
      and some New FR rolling stock as I am again thinning out some more of my Z
      scale collection. I will also have a few MTL F-7 replacement motor units, some
      printed and undecorated MTL F-7 A & B powered and un-powered units, and a lot of
      MTL rolling stock & F-7 parts that I am bring to sell.

      Andy

    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
        I've made lots of purchases from Trainut88 on eBuy
        without any complaints, disappointments, or other
        negative aspects. If he or I has made a gaff, the
        other has been completely cooperative in fixing it.
        That's been my experience in general on eBuy.

        That said, Trainut88 PLEASE post a list of what you
        have for sale at the convention and what you are
        asking. I know you have goodies that I WANT, and I
        can't make it to the conventions. I'm sure members of
        this list could lighten your load.

        Finally, kudos on your special MTL run. I've ordered
        the cars in which I'm interested from Norm who brought
        your project to my attention.

        PLEASE, PLEASE POST YOUR OFFERINGS!

        http://mail.yahoo.com