Re: Specific Loco Question, Marklin #8848

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hi Danny,

      After looking further at both the catalog and the ebay photo, I've seen
      several differences. In the catalog there seems to be some white trim
      work along the doors. Also, the "sleeve" for the buffers right above
      the couplers appear to be black, where in the ebay photo they are red.
      Again, for the price I can't complain (I don't think I can, anyway) but
      it is interesting.

      BTW, I thought your name sounded familiar...from the II series right
      through to the Mac, several of your books are on my shelf! Thanks.

      John
      http://www.istreamnetwork.com