Re: [Z_Scale] Micron Art Good Deals for a While

  • Jim Hinds
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
      DON:

      I have read every word of your recent postings and found them very informative. Thanks for posting this info. My small company is in the same situation as yours, and I have found your experiences familiar and your analysis very useful.

      One thing is for sure -- if people have been paying attention, they hopefully have more insight on why small companies like yours and mine don't accept credit cards.

      One thing I think you didn't cover is the incredible hassle of setting up to take credit cards at locations remote from the office, like at train shows. That alone would make a small company decide to avoid credit card sales.

      I love that "ask to see a contract" strategy, and will save that for future reference.

      Jim Hinds
      RICHMOND CONTROLS