Trucks and couplers

  • Mei Mei/Vincent Goudreault
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:06:18 EDT
      From: ztrack@...
      Subject: Alan Curtis Spine Car Decal

      (...)

      Ztrack also had in stock Alan Curtis 48' spine car kits as well as
      Micro-Trains couplers and trucks for the kits. The kits are $50.00 each
      without trucks
      and couplers. With trucks and couplers, the kits are $64.00. Shipping and
      handling charges are extra.

      I PDF order form can be found on the Ztrack Magazine web site:
      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztrack_alancurtis.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor for American Z Line

      How about having also the trucks and couplers *separate* for those of us who
      already got the kit without them? That could save us the trouble of
      ordering at
      two different places.

      CBVG
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        I am a little hesitant to sell couplers and trucks separately since I am not
        an MTL dealer nor do I want to compete with the MTL dealers. But if you are
        ordering the decals or other Ztrack accessories, I would be glad to accommodate.
        I am actually obtaining the trucks and couplers from Anthony at Z scale
        monster.

        http://www.zscalemonster.com/z.htm

        Anthony has been kind enough to work with us so we can supply complete kits.
        As Alan Curtis expands his line, I plan to continue offer trucks, couplers and
        decals to finish the kits. So after a long story, the answer is yes. I do
        have the trucks and couplers in stock. I also have versions of the trucks with
        Marklin style couplers.

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.