Order form typo?

  • Vincent Goudreault
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:06:18 EDT
      From: ztrack@...
      Subject: Alan Curtis Spine Car Decal

      (...)

      I PDF order form can be found on the Ztrack Magazine web site:
      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztrack_alancurtis.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor for American Z Line

      Rob,

      there is a typo on the form: it reads "COUPES - 4 DOOR DEDANS",
      I assume it should have been "SEDANS".

      By the way, can you tell me more about those accessory cars and busses?
      What area/year are they representing?

      As for the decals for the Alan Curtis spine cars, is there variation in
      there?
      Can we do more than one kit with a different reporting number?

      CBVG
    • sgt_tim7
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Goudreault <vgoudreault@v...>
        wrote:
        > Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:06:18 EDT
        > From: ztrack@a...
        > Subject: Alan Curtis Spine Car Decal
        > As for the decals for the Alan Curtis spine cars, is there variation
        in
        > there?
        > Can we do more than one kit with a different reporting number?

        The 48' Spine Car decals have 4 seperate reporting numbers to choose
        from on each decal sheet. You choose which reporting number you want
        to use. Their are enough decals on each sheet to complete one 48'
        Spine car set.

        TNT'z
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          Ooops, yes that is a typo. I will fix it as soon as I can. The cars have a
          1930s and 1940s look about them. The pickups are easily 1940s and 1950s. The
          busses are 1940s -- 1960s. These cars and busses are very nice. Ztrack obtains
          them from a gentleman in Florida who hand makes them for us. We do not stock
          them, but special order so it can take a number of weeks to obtain these items.

          Tim at TNT'Z responded on the decal question. Yes, each sheet comes with four
          different roadnumbers to choose from, but there are only enough decals to do
          one kit.

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.