Alan Curtis Spine Car Decal

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Ztrack Magazine now has decals for Alan Curtis' 48' spine car kits. The
      decals are from TNT. The decals are based on the TTX prototypes. The decal sheets
      contain four different roadnumbers to choose from. A complete instruction
      guide is included with the decals. Cost per sheet is $3.50 which includes the
      shipping and handling.

      Ztrack also had in stock Alan Curtis 48' spine car kits as well as
      Micro-Trains couplers and trucks for the kits. The kits are $50.00 each without trucks
      and couplers. With trucks and couplers, the kits are $64.00. Shipping and
      handling charges are extra.

      I PDF order form can be found on the Ztrack Magazine web site:
      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztrack_alancurtis.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor for American Z Line

    • kurtulueck@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        Rob,

        as you are next week in Switzerland, I guess there will be a good chance to
        meet you at the Göppingen show...

        Can you bring some of the decals with you? I would be interested in a few
        sets. I shall be at Saturday in Göppingen, will be at 11.00 at the FR booth and
        at 1 pm at the Z92 booth, where the daily Zhead meeting will be.

        I am also planning to attend the evening meeting in the Paridies.

        Looking forward to meeting you all at Göppingen!

        Cheers

        Kurt

        The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
        http://www.redrockrail.com

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          Kurt,

          Unfortunately, I will not be making it to Treff. Due to the upcoming
          conventions, my time is short and I have to leave the Friday before Treff begins. I am
          disappointed since I have been at the last two Treffs. Have fun!