Re: Mold makers

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Hmmmm, sounds like someone's been peeking thru my window blinds!
      Yes, I confess. This is an identical copy of the pressure pot I use
      to eliminate those tiny pesky bubbles. Unfortunately it doesn't
      work on the larger bubbles. With some fittings and a valve, this
      pot can be modified to pressure cast resin copies. If anyone is
      interested in more info, just drop me a line. Off list that is.
      I'll be happy to fill your computer memory with casting/mold
      experiences. :)

      Tim

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:
      > Hi All:
      >
      > As usual, I track the bargains at a certain retail chain...you all
      know which
      > one by now.
      >
      > For those of you who make molds and castings, and use pressure not
      a vacuum
      > to get rid of the bubbles, here's this week's 50% off special:
      >
      > http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?
      itemnumber=37515