Re: Z lists on Yahoogroups

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Hello Randy,

      at this point I would like to bring this group to the attention of the
      members from our group:

      > Z_Scale_2

      this group is an extension for our main group with the single purpose
      to get more space for files, photos and such. There are no messages
      going over this group, except once in a while a single message to keep
      the group alive at Yahoo. Considering this it is a pity that from the
      1446 or 1653 members (depending if you count the bouncing members) of
      z_scale only 120 / 124 are members of z_scale_2 (BTW: Yahoo Germany
      still has the old design for the groups, and the number of members
      shown are counting without members bouncing).

      Besides the mentioned groups there are also:

      VECRR · Val Ease Central RR by Jeffrey MacHan

      and the (mainly German ...or should I say Swiss :-) ):

      16Uhr50abPaddington · the friendly Z gauge mailing list

      hosted at Yahoo.

      The also mainly German speaking/writing Z-friends-Europe use another
      host for their list and forum, and are found here:

      http://www.z-friends-europe.de

      --
      GreetingZ from a still hot Northern Germany :-)
      Uwe