Lone Star Region Z scale Yahoo Group created!

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 12:42 PM
      Howdy from Dallas!

      In the interest of improving communication on a regional scale, I
      have created a Yahoo! Group for Lone Star Region Z Scalers.
      This "region" includes the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas,
      Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Confusion.

      If you are a Z scaler and reside in any of the above states (except
      confusion, because I don't think we need any more of that) please
      consider joining the group. The purpose is not to compete with or
      detract from this group (Z_scale) but to improve communication and
      coordination at a more regional level.

      If you're interested please shoot me an email (or just shoot me) or
      go by the page.

      I think it would be a good idea to regionalize for coordinating
      shows, events, and gatherings, and perhaps lighten the message load
      from this larger stage to target people in specific areas.

      Thanks!
      Adam Amick (chessie_fan_13)
      Dallas, Texas