Re: Tales of the Krug

  • Joe Krepps
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2005
      This site is *well* worth the visit. I do suggest, however, that you've
      got something faster than a 56k dialup.

      Excellent, big photos taken by a real railroader complete with stories.
      Think of it as an Internet based "Trains" magazine. It's that good.

      I haven't visited the site for a while, for fear of losing interest in
      my beloved Western Maryland Ry. & European trains.

      > Western railroading at its best.

      That would be my _only_ unhappiness with the site - it's all western.
      Still, it's perfect for non-U.S. modelers as a resource for modeling
      today's western U.S. mainline scene.

      The URL merits a repeat for those stumbling onto this thread:
      http://krugtales.50megs.com/rrpictale/rrpictale.htm
      Don't let the simple, basic home page fool you into thinking it's not a
      great site...it is!

      Joe