MagZine

  • Bill Powers
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2005
      Rob, Got it two days after you mailed it to Wisconsin. Thank you. Bill

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2005
        In a message dated 5/1/05 6:22:05 PM, wjpo@... writes:

        > Rob, Got it two days after you mailed it to Wisconsin. Thank you. Bill

        Great!

        Sorry again Canada. It appears that our distributor has sent everyone two
        copies instead of one. Enjoy the double reading!

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        http://www.ztrack.com/

      • Don
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2005
          ...haven't received either copy...

          Don
          Akron, Ohio - USA

          > Rob, Got it two days after you mailed it to Wisconsin. Thank you. Bill

          Great!

          Sorry again Canada. It appears that our distributor has sent everyone
          two
          copies instead of one. Enjoy the double reading!

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          http://www.ztrack.com/

        • loren snyder
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2005
            Don writes...........haven't received either copy...

            Don, You must be holding your lips wrong.....you see, it's all in
            the way you hold your lips........ Mine came Saturday while I was
            away playing trains in Monroe, Washington.

            I have a request for Rob, I just wish I could get him to send Z
            Track on a day when I don't have any work to do, cause once it comes,
            I don't get any work done for about 2 hours,........so since we live
            in an age of no accountability, I guess I'll blame Rob for me falling
            behind in my work again. Rob, it's all your fault.......<grin>
          • Jim Glass
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2005
              Got it today - "100 new Z products in this issue".
              JimGl
              Redmond, WA
              > Rob, Got it two days after you mailed it to Wisconsin. Thank you. Bill

              Great!

              Sorry again Canada. It appears that our distributor has sent everyone
              two
              copies instead of one. Enjoy the double reading!

              Rob Kluz

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              Dublin, OH 43016
              phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              http://www.ztrack.com/<http://www.ztrack.com/>

            • Robert Toole
              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                Rob,
                ZTrak was received here in SoCal on Monday. Sorry
                about Buki's, that is why I support my dealer, Bill
                Ott in Gilbertsville, PA. Yes, there are some items
                on E-Bay that I cannot find in the stores, expecially
                special issure items in white boxes.
                Speaking of specail items, Bill doesn't stock Herpa
                items and doesn't know the importer. Could you help
                him or are you the importer?? I'm interested in the
                Herpa train set and the Schumacher truck.
                Robert

                --- ztrack@... wrote:

                > In a message dated 5/1/05 6:22:05 PM,
                > wjpo@... writes:
                >

                > > Rob, Got it two days after you mailed it to
                > Wisconsin. Thank you. Bill
                > >

                > Great!
                >
                > Sorry again Canada. It appears that our distributor
                > has sent everyone two
                > copies instead of one. Enjoy the double reading!
                >
                > Rob Kluz
                >

                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                > Dublin, OH 43016
                > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                > http://www.ztrack.com/

                > removed]

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Uwe Liermann
                Message 7 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                  Hello Robert,

                  > Speaking of specail items, Bill doesn't stock Herpa
                  > items and doesn't know the importer. Could you help
                  > him or are you the importer??

                  maybe the retailer list can help:

                  <http://www.herpa.de/herpa_ef.htm?http://www.herpa.de/hhaendler/en-US/default.aspx&1>

                  there are four listed for California.

                  or you might look for the contact person (menu at the bottom of the
                  website).

                  --
                  GreetingZ
                  Uwe
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                    Got mine on Saturday, April 30, in Long Island, New York.
                  • John & Sue Bartolotto
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                      Rob,

                      Ztrack arrived today in Heidelberg! Great issue!

                      Thanks,

                      John
                    • ztrack@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                        Robert,

                        No, we are not the importer of Herpa items. Check with Euro Rail Hobbies &
                        More. They have an ad on page 25 of the current issue of Ztrack. They are
                        listing the Herpa sets. I have a couple of the Z scale Herpa trucks and I really
                        like them.

                        Rob

                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        6142 Northcliff Blvd.