Ztrack magazine

  • elf_rohirrim
    Message 1 of 63 , May 1, 2005
      Hey Rob!

      i don't know what you are doing wrong, but I received my March April Ztrack in yesterday's
      mail -- Saturday, April 30! Even before the end of the month!!!

      You keep this up and we'll have to post messages about Z related topics, not just Ztrack
      magazine related things.

      ELF

      P.S. --for the rest of you -- maybe this time you'll get it much sooner than the last few
      issues. Why not give feedback DIRECTLY to Rob when you get this issue so he can track
      if delivery is really improving.
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 2, 2007
        Ellen,

        You are welcome. I just HAD to share this with the readers. I loved running
        it during the NTS and it sure was a hit with the crowds. I am glad you liked
        our little surprise.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.