Re: Intermodal Photo of a...........

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Bryan

      My first successful attempt at painting about 15 containers turned
      sour. Ugh! Self-Inflicted! I am learning! Anyways, those 15 are
      toast! Ugh again!

      I have more and will continue to make more. I have only posted one
      photo in the folder section. When I paint and decal a smooth side I
      will post a photo or two of it also.

      I have decals for both types of containers. PacerStacktrain for the
      rib side and APL for the smooth side. I am working on other artwork
      for more decal options. I also have CSX and BN America, but these
      are for personal use. I have no license to offer them to others. I
      do look forward to getting these licenses in the future. Especially
      when I get my other projects up and running. I am working on other
      container types also.

      Now that my ALPS printer is smoking, I can create any decal
      imagined! Took 8 months to get it working, but I did it. OddBalls
      Decals Look Out, Tim is RoadRailing Now.....(hint-hint)

      Everyone, have a great weekend!

      Tim