Re: GP 38 shells

  • de Champeaux
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Borg" <themohican2003@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, randy smidt <randy@s...> wrote:
      > > Dominique,
      > >
      > > I wasn't referring to the Rogue GP38-2, I was referring to the AZL
      > F59PHI, which I believe had all new trucks and did not use the
      trucks
      > from the Rogue GP38.
      > >
      > Dominique. about the F59PHI trucks,are those made without couplers
      so
      > that the body has to have couplers mounted?
      > Thanks for any info
      > Allan Borg

      Allan, indeed the F59PHI has body mounted couplers (the couplers that
      come in the set are designed by AZL, but it's easy to replace them
      with MTL couplers, as the coupler box is exactly with the same
      dimensions), and so are the trucks on the passenger cars that come in
      the set. So I don't know which is the minimum curve radius for these.
      But as these passenger cars are 90 or 100 scale feet long, I don't
      know how to operate them on very tight curves.....

      Dominique