lighting platform

  • Peppe Stab
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hallo people,
      I have realized the lighting system using adhesive strip led of Osram
      (Osram LINEARLIGHT FLEX 24V - Conrad.de Article number: 150691 - LN)
      You can see here film:
      www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier
      and here photo
      www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier/osram.htm
      greetings
      Roberto
    • Stephen Moore
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
        Thank you for letting us see, great pictures,
        do you have more, of like the whole layout. pictures from a withdrawn
        look? and of people?

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <smholt@s...>
        wrote:
        > Thank you for all the feedback from you and other on the list.
        >
        > The pictures are from 4 different layout, by 4 different modelers.
        >
        > The Nohab is scratchbuild for more than 10 years ago, by a friend,
        Sverre J.
        > Dahl. Sverre created the etchdrawing, I etched the brass-sheet and
        Sverre
        > created the front(hood, is that the name?) using a F7 as a master
        and molded
        > it in whitemetal. The fans are molded from a F7 also. The chassis
        is a
        > electric Märklin loc, modified with a Faulhaber motor. It runs
        extremely
        > well. The scene is from my own Saguaro River layout.
        >
        > The trees are greated by Torsja. His work is execellent.
        >
        > More info can be found on http://www.zmod.no
        >

        > I have received some very good info about Baltimore area and I was
        planning
        > to thank all of you for the input, but have not had the time yet. I
        am going
        > on May 4, so I have a few days to plan. I will let you know where I
        go.

        > Hilsen/Regards,
        > Svein-Martin Holt

        > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
        > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
        > Internet: http://www.platelayer.com

        Behalf Of
        > randy smidt
        > Sent: 29. april 2005 17:22
        > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Some pictures from ZMOD show in Norway
        >
        > Svein-Martin,
        >
        > Please tell me more about the Nohab in the 3rd photo.
        >
        > The trees in the 2nd photo are unbelievable!
        >
        > By the way, did you ever get any more feedback for your trip to
        Baltimore?

        > Randy Smidt
        > Springfield, VA
        >
        > Svein-Martin Holt <smholt@s...> wrote:
        > A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.
        >

        > Here you can see a few pictures from the show:
        >
        > Check the links:
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg
        >

        > Hilsen/Regards,
        > Svein-Martin Holt

        > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
        > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
        > Internet: http://www.platelayer.com/zmod

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Glen Chenier
        Message 3 of 15 , May 1, 2005
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Peppe Stab
          <peppestabsagtedastier@y...> wrote:
          > Hallo people,
          > I have realized the lighting system using adhesive strip led of Osram
          > (Osram LINEARLIGHT FLEX 24V - Conrad.de Article number: 150691 - LN)
          > You can see here film:
          > www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier
          > and here photo
          > www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier/osram.htm

          Very interesting concept and nice photos Roberto

          The supplier website is
          <http://www1.conrad.de>
          then click on
          Artikelnr.-Suche
          at the top of the page and enter
          150691 and LN into the two search fields.
        • Mark Harrison
          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2005
            Hello all!

            I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

            http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg

            Thank you for your time.

            :-)

            - Mark
          • Lajos Thek
            Message 5 of 15 , May 6, 2005
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Harrison" <mark@g...> wrote:
              > Hello all!
              >
              > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

              The car is based on the Marklin Z #8600 refrigerator
              car, part of the #81520 "Summer Fun" starter set.

              Lajos
            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                Subject: [Z_Scale] Looking for a part number...

                > Hello all!
                > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:
                > http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg
                > Thank you for your time.
                > - Mark

                Tired that site and it wouldn't come up. Is it me or you?
              • Ted LaMar
                Message 7 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                  Site works fine for me, Loren.

                  Speaking of the Summer fun Set.
                  I stopped by Talbots Toyland [Hobbies _ Bikeshop] yesterday and was VERY pleasantly surprised.

                  They have increased the Z stock 10 fold since my last visit. No more wondering if Z is growing....

                  They had so many neat starter sets on display that I was flabbergasted. Three different fun sets - including the beach one. The Northern Pacific freight set. (81535, I think) They even had the Super American set with the TWO trains and everything. (81835, I think) They had the mogul, the old time passenger cars - all the lame Marklin resin buildings. Many European starter sets. I just couldn't believe my eyes. They had the Burlington fright starter set - they had pretty much the whole current lineup...Awesome to see in a place other than a catalog!

                  We are not talking about stuff that's hidden behind the counter here - we are talking full end caps covered with Z starter sets.

                  Thanks, Talbots, for finally seeing the light.

                  > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

                  The car is based on the Marklin Z #8600 refrigerator
                  car, part of the #81520 "Summer Fun" starter set.

                  Lajos

                • robertcardinaux
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 8, 2005
                    > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:
                    >
                    > http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg

                    Hi Mark
                    You'r elooking at 81520. Check out the following link,
                    [http://www.zscale.de/e_default.htm%5d and scroll to that part number
                    (81520) on the left side of the web page.
                    Hope this helps
                    Robert
                  • Robert Cardinaux
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 8, 2005