Re: track bumpers - prototype photos posted

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 29, 2005
      Phil,

      If you like, just post them up into the folder I created, but make
      sure you have yourself credited with the photo.

      Thanks for the assist, I'm sitting down to build a prototype now.

      Adam

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <philaun@y...> wrote:
      > Adam,
      >
      > The BNSF bumper in pic #1 looks like the ones here in WV that I've
      > seen on a CSX line. Of the ones in the photos, that's the one
      that I
      > like best. I do have a couple of pics of one from here if you
      > need/want them. LMK.
      >
      > Phil
      >

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <the_saint_75240@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Has anyone looked at the photos posted?
      > >
      > > I'm looking at having a prototype done and possibly go into
      > > production of some of these during the weekend.
      > >
      > > Anyone have opinions on the pictures/types posted?
      > >
      > > Adam

    • Kez
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 29, 2005
        Adam,

        I looked, and I agree with the decision to go ahead with a mock-up of that first
        one. That would certainly be my choice. Let us know when you have about 100 of
        them ready for order. :)

        And naked is fine here, or that yellow from the CSX photos would be nice. :)

        Bryan Keyser
        Vienna, VA
        DC_Z Bend Track