Some pictures from ZMOD show in Norway

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 28, 2005
      A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.

      Here you can see a few pictures from the show:

      Check the links:

      http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg

      http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg

      http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg

      http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg

      Hilsen/Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt

      Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@...
      Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
      Internet: <http://www.platelayer.com/> http://www.platelayer.com/zmod
    • sgt_tim7
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 28, 2005
        Those are some nice photos. Svein-Martin Holt, is that you standing
        outside of that building? Is that your black car parked in front of
        the shed? Nice details!
        Tim

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <smholt@s...>
        wrote:
        > A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.
        >

        > Here you can see a few pictures from the show:
        >
        > Check the links:
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg
        >

        > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg
        >

        > Hilsen/Regards,
        > Svein-Martin Holt

        > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
        > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
        > Internet: <http://www.platelayer.com/>
        http://www.platelayer.com/zmod
      • Tom Fisher
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 28, 2005
          Great photos. I especially like the forest.

          What kind of vehicle is in the 1st photo?

          --- Svein-Martin Holt <smholt@...> wrote:
          > A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in
          > Norway.
          >

          > Here you can see a few pictures from the show:
          >
          > Check the links:

          http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg

          http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg

          http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg

          http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg

          > Hilsen/Regards,
          > Svein-Martin Holt

          > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@...
          > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
          > Internet: <http://www.platelayer.com/>
          > http://www.platelayer.com/zmod
          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • thomascb2004
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 28, 2005
            Svein,

            Wonderful work! I can only dream of creating such fine modeling.

            Tom

            wrote:
            > A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.
            >

            > Here you can see a few pictures from the show:
            >
            > Check the links:
            >

            > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg
            >

            > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg
            >

            > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg
            >

            > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg
            >

            > Hilsen/Regards,
            > Svein-Martin Holt

            > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
            > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
            > Internet: <http://www.platelayer.com/>
            http://www.platelayer.com/zmod
          • randy smidt
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
              Svein-Martin,

              Please tell me more about the Nohab in the 3rd photo.

              The trees in the 2nd photo are unbelievable!

              By the way, did you ever get any more feedback for your trip to Baltimore?

              Randy Smidt
              Springfield, VA

              Svein-Martin Holt <smholt@...> wrote:
              A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.

              Here you can see a few pictures from the show:

              Check the links:

              http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg

              http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg

              http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg

              http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg

              Hilsen/Regards,
              Svein-Martin Holt

              Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@...
              Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
              Internet: http://www.platelayer.com/zmod

            • Peppe Stab
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                Hallo people,
                I have realized the lighting system using adhesive strip led of Osram
                (Osram LINEARLIGHT FLEX 24V - Conrad.de Article number: 150691 - LN)
                You can see here film:
                www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier
                and here photo
                www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier/osram.htm
                greetings
                Roberto
              • Svein-Martin Holt
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                  Thank you for all the feedback from you and other on the list.

                  The pictures are from 4 different layout, by 4 different modelers.

                  The Nohab is scratchbuild for more than 10 years ago, by a friend, Sverre J.
                  Dahl. Sverre created the etchdrawing, I etched the brass-sheet and Sverre
                  created the front(hood, is that the name?) using a F7 as a master and molded
                  it in whitemetal. The fans are molded from a F7 also. The chassis is a
                  electric Märklin loc, modified with a Faulhaber motor. It runs extremely
                  well. The scene is from my own Saguaro River layout.

                  The trees are greated by Torsja. His work is execellent.

                  More info can be found on http://www.zmod.no

                  I have received some very good info about Baltimore area and I was planning
                  to thank all of you for the input, but have not had the time yet. I am going
                  on May 4, so I have a few days to plan. I will let you know where I go.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                    Thank you for letting us see, great pictures,
                    do you have more, of like the whole layout. pictures from a withdrawn
                    look? and of people?

                    wrote:
                    > Thank you for all the feedback from you and other on the list.
                    >
                    > The pictures are from 4 different layout, by 4 different modelers.
                    >
                    > The Nohab is scratchbuild for more than 10 years ago, by a friend,
                    Sverre J.
                    > Dahl. Sverre created the etchdrawing, I etched the brass-sheet and
                    Sverre
                    > created the front(hood, is that the name?) using a F7 as a master
                    and molded
                    > it in whitemetal. The fans are molded from a F7 also. The chassis
                    is a
                    > electric Märklin loc, modified with a Faulhaber motor. It runs
                    extremely
                    > well. The scene is from my own Saguaro River layout.
                    >
                    > The trees are greated by Torsja. His work is execellent.
                    >
                    > More info can be found on http://www.zmod.no
                    >

                    > I have received some very good info about Baltimore area and I was
                    planning
                    > to thank all of you for the input, but have not had the time yet. I
                    am going
                    > on May 4, so I have a few days to plan. I will let you know where I
                    go.

                    > Hilsen/Regards,
                    > Svein-Martin Holt

                    > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
                    > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
                    > Internet: http://www.platelayer.com

                    Behalf Of
                    > randy smidt
                    > Sent: 29. april 2005 17:22
                    > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Some pictures from ZMOD show in Norway
                    >
                    > Svein-Martin,
                    >
                    > Please tell me more about the Nohab in the 3rd photo.
                    >
                    > The trees in the 2nd photo are unbelievable!
                    >
                    > By the way, did you ever get any more feedback for your trip to
                    Baltimore?

                    > Randy Smidt
                    > Springfield, VA
                    >
                    > Svein-Martin Holt <smholt@s...> wrote:
                    > A couple of weeks ago, we had the ZMOD exhibition in Norway.
                    >

                    > Here you can see a few pictures from the show:
                    >
                    > Check the links:
                    >

                    > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20904.jpg
                    >

                    > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20799.jpg
                    >

                    > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20865.jpg
                    >

                    > http://www.platelayer.com/bilder/zmodtreff2005/smh20989.jpg
                    >

                    > Hilsen/Regards,
                    > Svein-Martin Holt

                    > Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: post@p...
                    > Country: Norway Mobil: +47 45 40 15 15
                    > Internet: http://www.platelayer.com/zmod

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • Glen Chenier
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 1, 2005
                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Peppe Stab
                      <peppestabsagtedastier@y...> wrote:
                      > Hallo people,
                      > I have realized the lighting system using adhesive strip led of Osram
                      > (Osram LINEARLIGHT FLEX 24V - Conrad.de Article number: 150691 - LN)
                      > You can see here film:
                      > www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier
                      > and here photo
                      > www.geocities.com/peppestabsagtedastier/osram.htm

                      Very interesting concept and nice photos Roberto

                      The supplier website is
                      <http://www1.conrad.de>
                      then click on
                      Artikelnr.-Suche
                      at the top of the page and enter
                      150691 and LN into the two search fields.
                    • Mark Harrison
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                        Hello all!

                        I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

                        http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg

                        Thank you for your time.

                        :-)

                        - Mark
                      • Lajos Thek
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Harrison" <mark@g...> wrote:
                          > Hello all!
                          >
                          > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

                          The car is based on the Marklin Z #8600 refrigerator
                          car, part of the #81520 "Summer Fun" starter set.

                          Lajos
                        • Loren Snyder
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                            Subject: [Z_Scale] Looking for a part number...

                            > Hello all!
                            > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:
                            > http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg
                            > Thank you for your time.
                            > - Mark

                            Tired that site and it wouldn't come up. Is it me or you?
                          • Ted LaMar
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 6, 2005
                              Site works fine for me, Loren.

                              Speaking of the Summer fun Set.
                              I stopped by Talbots Toyland [Hobbies _ Bikeshop] yesterday and was VERY pleasantly surprised.

                              They have increased the Z stock 10 fold since my last visit. No more wondering if Z is growing....

                              They had so many neat starter sets on display that I was flabbergasted. Three different fun sets - including the beach one. The Northern Pacific freight set. (81535, I think) They even had the Super American set with the TWO trains and everything. (81835, I think) They had the mogul, the old time passenger cars - all the lame Marklin resin buildings. Many European starter sets. I just couldn't believe my eyes. They had the Burlington fright starter set - they had pretty much the whole current lineup...Awesome to see in a place other than a catalog!

                              We are not talking about stuff that's hidden behind the counter here - we are talking full end caps covered with Z starter sets.

                              Thanks, Talbots, for finally seeing the light.

                              > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:

                              The car is based on the Marklin Z #8600 refrigerator
                              car, part of the #81520 "Summer Fun" starter set.

                              Lajos

                            • robertcardinaux
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 8, 2005
                                > I'm looking for a part # for the following, please:
                                >
                                > http://harrison.neonexus.com/images/Trains/Stock/Z-unknown.jpg

                                Hi Mark
                                You'r elooking at 81520. Check out the following link,
                                [http://www.zscale.de/e_default.htm%5d and scroll to that part number
                                (81520) on the left side of the web page.
                                Hope this helps
                                Robert
                              • Robert Cardinaux
                                Message 15 of 15 , May 8, 2005