Mainline Water Station Revised

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hello Zeds,

      Have built and tested a new version of
      our #1001 brass Water Station for Z scale.
      Though it basically looks similar to our
      original product, ( which is sold out
      completely) you will find this one even
      more fun to build.

      It has several sharp new features:
      1] Beam sub-structure parts are now pre-cut posts.
      2] metal cast footings.
      3] The water spout mechanism is simplified.
      4] Two brass shadow figures based on actual
      photos of period railway workers.

      All in all, it has been thoroughly
      researched to be most prototypical to
      water tanks from Eastern to Western
      North America.

      Part number is 1001rA. Same price as the earlier one.

      Thanks for your attention.

      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com

      ---