Re: [Z_Scale] Z-Convention-No response

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2005
      Tina,

      We did leave a message for you. No it is not too late. I have added you
      already to the preregistration list. Actually, we can accommodate participants
      right up to the day of, but planning wise, it really helps us to know early.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call. After 4pm
      eastern time is usually the best time to reach me.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016