Micron Art Back Online

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hello Guys and Gals,

      You'll be glad to note that after a thorough exploration of Purgatorius
      Minor
      we have returned to the planet.

      Our website is still broken in places, so don't be surprised if you see
      a few missing images and broken links. I'll be a while cleaning this
      mess up. We are still promising some great new products by early
      Summer - but hang on until I get my robots programmed and
      have uplinked the data to our satellites.

      It's nice to be back... Earthlings are so cute!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

      ---
      Scanned by Earthcomm Anti-Virus Server