RE: [Z_Scale] WANTED: Solar Set rolling stock

  • Ted LaMar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
      Well that is interesting, Tom. Thank you for that tidbit.

      I'll keep my eyes open for one. And, yes, I would like to see a pic if it's not a pain.

      I would imagine that this car would be considered a "collector" car and fetch a commensurate price, eh?

      Ted,

      There was also an Hbis car in this paint scheme that was offered as
      an amendment to the set to dealers. It's based on the 8656/8657 car
      and has the same blue background and sunflower graphics. There was
      no official Marklin number, but there is a Schmidt number: S282
      "Sonnenblumen" Händlerdekoration für Herbst 2002

      I have one - if you'd like I can send you a photo.

      Tom