New pictures posted on my website!

  • Mark Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hi all!

      I have posted a few new pictures on my website.

      http://harrison.neonexus.com/Trains.htm

      http://harrison.neonexus.com/Trains_Marksburg_ver_2.htm

      :-)

      - Mark
    • Robert Toole
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
        Thanks Mark,
        Loved your RR pics. Hope I can have something up and
        running by Christmas time. You certainly have quite a
        collection of buildings. All I have collected is
        trains and track, no buildings, well I do have the
        loko house.
        Robert
        "LoadToad"

        --- Mark Harrison <mark@...> wrote:
        > Hi all!
        >
        > I have posted a few new pictures on my website.
        >
        > http://harrison.neonexus.com/Trains.htm

        http://harrison.neonexus.com/Trains_Marksburg_ver_2.htm

        > :-)
        >

        > - Mark

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mark Harrison
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
          Thanks Robert.

          I have been collecting buildings from various sources over many years. Many
          thanks to Mike for supplying a good 1/43 to 1/2 of what you see.

          I also do the ebay thing (my id: Mark3326) for various items.

          :-)