March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2005
      The March/April issue of Ztrack Magazine is now available! The issue is
      highlighted by 100 new Z scale products!

      In the issue, you will find:

      Märklin's 2005 new items, Glen Wooten's "Dogs's Breakfast", Herpa releases
      limited edition set, Searails expands line, Micro-Trains to offer track_and
      GP35, AZL releases new F59PHI sets, Z-Bend Track offers cable supplies, FR
      announces Jersey Central hoppers and so much more!

      Ztrack is proud to announce their 2005 subscriber car. Ztrack is now
      accepting reservations for Rio Grande PS2 covered hoppers from FR of Germany. Two
      versions will be offered. These are an unweathered and weathered version. A photo
      can be found on our Special Imprint Car page of the web site:

      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztracksicars.html

      A downloadable order form is also available. Cars are available to Ztrack
      subscribers only. Also, Ztrack has now posted a PDF accessory order form. This
      downloadable form includes products available through Ztrack such as Jorger
      controllers, back issues, Ztrack Accessories and more.

      Ztrack is the world's largest magazine dedicated to Z scale model
      railroading. For more information, please visit us at: www.ztrack.com

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30, 2007
        The March/April issue of Ztrack Magazine is now available! Here is a preview
        of what you can find in our latest issue:

        The modules of Geseke, Dan Skorcz’s Motorhome layout, Märklin’s 2007 new
        items, converting Takara cars to Z gauge, Bill Kronenberger - A Man And His
        Legacy, report from the 2007 Amherst BIG Train Show, Mountaineer Precision Products
        releases new kits, Fanno Creek's woodchip gondolas, once upon a GP35 - part
        2, and so much more!

        Ztrack Magazine is the world's largest magazine dedicated to Z scale model
        railroading. To learn more about Ztrack and the extensive line of products we
        carry, visit, www.ztrack.com.

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        http://www.ztrack.com/
        Distributor American Z Line

      • Zane H. Healy
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30, 2007
          At 8:07 PM -0400 4/30/07, ztrack@... wrote:
          >The March/April issue of Ztrack Magazine is now available! Here is a preview
          >of what you can find in our latest issue:

          How long before we can expect to see it in the Hobby stores?

          Zane

          | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
        • Jim O'Connell
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 30, 2007
            Zane, I'm no expert in these matters. I think I remember a post once
            saying that most magazines are ordered in bunches with 6 mags
            generally the minimum. Not many train/hobby shops are willing to
            invest this money in Ztrack. Certainly for the good and growth of Z
            they should. But I'm guessing few shops carry Ztrack. Talk to your
            LHS and see what they can do. I'm sure Rob will answer this as well
            as others in the industry. Most of us order Ztrack. Well worth it I
            might add. Cheers, Jim CCRR

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 30, 2007
              At 4:01 AM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
              >Zane, I'm no expert in these matters. I think I remember a post once
              >saying that most magazines are ordered in bunches with 6 mags
              >generally the minimum. Not many train/hobby shops are willing to
              >invest this money in Ztrack. Certainly for the good and growth of Z
              >they should. But I'm guessing few shops carry Ztrack. Talk to your
              >LHS and see what they can do. I'm sure Rob will answer this as well
              >as others in the industry. Most of us order Ztrack. Well worth it I
              >might add. Cheers, Jim CCRR

              The local hobby store carries Ztrack, I've picked up two issues there so far.

              I'd like to get a subscription, I just don't like the condition the
              USPS manages to deliver magazines in.

              Zane
              | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
            • Allan Miller
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1 2:10 AM
                Actually, Zane, I would suggest subscribing. Since it comes to you in
                an envelope, the USPS does a better job with Ztrack than it does with
                most publications. I have a pretty small mailbox (apartment type) and
                I've never received a copy in damaged condition.

                I receive three model railroading magazines by subscription--Ztrack,
                Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette, and the TCA Quarterly. All come
                in envelopes of one type or another, and all get into my hands in
                undamaged condition--or at least they have to this point. I buy the
                other railroad and model railroad publications that I read regularly
                at the local B&N because I kind of enjoy going there on a fairly
                regular basis and browsing through the books and other items.

              • ztrack@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , May 1 6:02 AM
                  Zane,

                  Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They should
                  have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following week you
                  should see the issue. Enjoy!

                  Rob

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                  Dublin, OH 43016
                  phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                  www.ztrack.com

                • Don Avila
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 1 6:53 AM
                    FWIW: Dealers were just getting Walthers catalogs yesterday, Monday
                    4/30/07.

                    > Zane,
                    >
                    > Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They
                    should
                    > have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following
                    week you
                    > should see the issue. Enjoy!
                    >
                    > Rob
                    >
                    > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                    > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                    > Dublin, OH 43016
                    > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                    > www.ztrack.com

                  • Jim O'Connell
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 1 7:11 AM
                      Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
                      couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
                      may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
                      me in 'as new condition'.
                      Cheers, Jim CCRR
                    • Zane H. Healy
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 1 8:26 AM
                        At 2:11 PM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
                        >Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
                        >couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
                        >may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
                        >me in 'as new condition'.
                        > Cheers, Jim CCRR

                        Trust me, the biggest problem is the delivery person, coupled with
                        the very small mailboxes here. Pretty much everything gets folded in
                        half and crammed into the box.

                        I also have Allan's problem, I like an excuse to go to the Hobby shop
                        and browse.

                      • robertfage@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 1 10:07 AM
                          May be slow across the pond, but it arrives in good condition...and I do not
                          need a reason to visit the model shop (hobby shop)

                          Bob Fage (in the UK)