Layout information

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Attention all clubs and layout operators coming to Cincinnati for the NTS.
      The May/June 2005 issue of Ztrack will be our NTS preview issue. As with past
      NTS preview issues, we will be running information on all clubs and participants
      coming to Cinncy. Since we have more groups than ever before, I need some
      help!

      What I need is a list of operators and the name of each club. I also need a
      list of modules, sizes and a brief write up about each of the clubs and their
      modules. A few photos would really help me as well. From past experience, show
      participants will use this issue of Ztrack as a guide to viewing the modules.

      For those individual operators, I will need a brief description, sizes and
      award listings. Also, a few photos would be a nice addition.

      Thanks and see you all in Ohio!
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.