Re: [Z_Scale] Texas & Beyond to display at NMRA Division event.

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 12:58 PM
      Adam, Stephen,

      How did the Division Meet go? Any photos?

      Randy Smidt

      Adam <the_saint_75240@...> wrote:

      To anybody in the Dallas area, we'll be showing a shortened version of
      the Texas & Beyond Railroad tomorrow at the NMRA Division 3 Mini-Con
      in Dallas.

      Stephen Moore and I will be setting up a 14-foot oval (at 50" height
      so all the old HO-HOers can see it better) tomorrow at the event,
      which runs from 9 am to 2 pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal School
      Cafeteria. The location is 4200 Northhaven Dallas, Texas, at the
      intersection of Northhaven and Midway (south east corner) about a
      mile or so south of 635.

      The last couple of years they didn't have trains running at this
      event. They have a few vendors, clinics, and NMRA merit judging.
      There's also door prizes and a switching puzzle to test your skill on.

      The layout will feature Stephen's "Stephenville" city modules (6 and 3
      foot) on one side, with my "Chessie System near Richmond, VA" (6 foot)
      and "Sciotoville, JR" (3 foot) modules on the other side. Tom
      Browning's Nolan River will cap one end, and my new mountain modules
      will cap the other (another 50-60 trees have grown since GATS).

      If you're in the area, stop by and see us.

      Adam