April For Sale

  • mauser6863
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi Group, I have a bunch of extra Marklin stuff that I'd like to sell.
      Everything is in good condition without boxes unless otherwise noted.
      Buy everything and I'll provide free shipping in the U.S. Thanks for
      looking. Kevin Walker mauser6863@...

      Marklin 8864 Class 260 locomotive, wrong box, silver paint on roof
      flaking. Unit runs well. $50.00

      Marklin - Steam locomotive tender only DB 4 axle $15.00

      Marklin 8603 Kulmbacher beer car $19.00

      Marklin (86??) Monchshef Brau beer car $19.00

      Marklin 8609 Green short baggage car (caboose?) $14.00

      Marklin 8631 Sinacola reefer $19.00

      Marklin 8605 DB Boxcar red $14.00

      Marklin 8706 3-axle passenger car 1st and 2nd class $20.00 each (2
      available)

      Marklin 8707 3-axle passenger car 2nd class $20.00