Re: Is the Marklin F unit an F-7 or FP-7?

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
      I've always wondered this, and wondered if it would be
      easier to kitbash a pair of MTL F7's or just lengthen
      the frame and use an MTL chassis under a Maerklin F7
      to get an FP7 with scale trucks :D. I'm hoping to
      have at least one FP7 for my Z scale Alaska RR, so
      I'll be weighing both options. There are other things
      to consider first hoever, like track...

      Dan MacKellar
      Dan's Railroad Gif Roundhouse
      Featuring the Largest Collection of Steam Gifs on the Net!
      OVER 50! Different Steam Locomotives and Counting!
      http://www.trainweb.org/rrgifroundhouse/index.html