Re: Calendar / GATS San Antonio

  • Steve Eichman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George <dlgeorgesr@y...> wrote:
      > Steve,
      > This is Texas,,,so ,,I will be in San Antonio for a GAT Show on
      April 8,9 & 10. That's only a "short" couple of hundred miles from El
      Paso. Come by and play trains with me. It's at Live Oak Convention
      Center in N.E. section od SA area.
      > Cordially,
      > Mister Dave
      > "G~B&CC RR"
      >
      > On Apr 8 I am traveling to El Paseo TX to se my son who is stationed
      > at FT. Bliss, Are there any Z'ers in the area, shows nearby, Good
      > shops?
      -text portions of this message have been removed]

      Dave - I can only wish I could go to San Antonio, for the gats. My
      trip to Ft. Bliss is in response to the birth of a grandson, and
      includes a chaperon, in the person of my mother. The few hours I would
      be gone from the area would prob. have me hanging by the short hairs,
      upon my return. Good luck at the gatZ. Steve